Salary - up to £52,000
Location - Central London
A tremendous opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious Accounts Manager to join a Top 50 accountancy practice in Central London.
The Accounts Manager role
The successful Accounts Manager you will be ACA/ACCA qualified professional with strong experience within a UK-based accountancy practice. Excellent organisational skills are needed as you will be managing a diverse portfolio of over 100 clients from various industries with turnovers up to £6m. You will be multi-tasking between supervising team members, communicating with Partners and ensuring clients expectations are continuously exceeded. The role is split between preparing statutory accounts, management accounts and tax returns.
- Top 50 accountancy practice
- Excellent benefits scheme including private medical care, pension, Christmas bonus, season-ticket loan, discretionary bonus scheme and more
- 26 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and work from home option when needed
- Annual away day and Christmas party
- Modern offices in Central London
- Friendly and supportive team
If this Accounts Manager role sound like the perfect role for you, do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews are taking place ASAP. Contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion.
0207 269 6326