Reference:- BBBH53537 AB
Salary:- £50,000 to £69,999
Job Location:- Berkshire
With 3 Partners and around 90 employees across 3 offices, this independent accountancy practice has huge growth plans and have forecast to become a Top 50 firm within the near future. The Wokingham based office is looking to bring on board an experienced Accounts Manager to join the ever-growing Financial Reporting and Compliance department
This impressive firm have an exciting and varied client base, with around 1/3 of their clients being accounted for by owner-managed businesses, to whom they provide straightforward and effective advice. As well as OMBs they deal with large corporate clients across varying sectors including Renewable Energy, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate and Technology.
What will this Accounts Manager role involve?
- Reporting to Director level, you will have clients from day one, managing client relationships, servicing, budgeting, and billing.
- You will be working with clients that range from big corporates, renewable energy innovators, investors in the world of film and media, to smaller owner managed businesses
- Reviewing and managing statutory accounts and corporation tax returns prepared by the team.
- Preparing more complex statutory accounts (UK GAAP/FRS102) for Ltd companies, sole traders, Partnerships and LLP's, including consolidations
- Leading and developing a team, including managing performance/setting goals
- Utilising Xero, Sage, and QuickBooks.
What is great about this Accounts Manager role and firm?
- Large corporate client exposure with a small firm feel
- Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
- Free parking with excellent transport links
- Dedicated sports and social committee
- Memorable annual events including a Spring Ball
- Discounted gym membership
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays increasing with long service
To be successful in this Accounts Manager Manager role you will have the following:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with 2-5 PQE
- UK practice experience
- Portfolio and staff management responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals
This is an exciting Accounts Manager role for someone looking to bring their financial reporting experience to a fast-growing accountancy practice. To apply for the Accounts Manager Manager role, send your CV to Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Kate Bramwell Green
Jobs you might be interested in
£50,000 to £69,999
£70,000 to £89,999
£50,000 to £69,999