Accounts Semi Senior
Reference:- BBBH52831 AB
Salary:- £30,000 to £49,999
Job Location:- London
I am recruiting for 2 x Accounts / Business Services Semi Seniors for an exciting Top 50 firm in Central London offering Hybrid and Remote working. The ideal candidate will be Part qualified working towards ACCA professional qualification with at least two years' professional experience (preferably in accounting practice).
Accounts / Business Services Semi Senior Benefits
- Up to £38k + study support for ACCA or ACA
- Flexitime Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm - core hours from 10-4.30
- 35-hour working week
- Holidays: 26 plus 8 bank holidays
- Work from home
- 2% bonus at Christmas
- 4 or 5% pension (matched)
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Christmas Party, Spring and Summer Party
- Flexible benefits: including healthcare assessments, enhanced dental, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, taste-card, gym discount
- Visa sponsorship for overseas applicants
Part of an impressive International Network this firm has a wide range of clients both nationally and internationally with London acting as the central hub dealing with the UK subsidiaries and holding companies.
- Clients range across sectors including property investment businesses, media & entertainment, hospitality, law, food industry, FCA, charities and large funds with up to £4bn assets under management!
- The Business Services and Audit team work cohesively, offering services above and beyond your average accountancy practice.
Business Services Semi Seniors Responsibilities
- Working with a diverse range of SME's and corporate clients across a variety of sectors
- Bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and statutory year end accounts production
- As well as training on the job, full study support will be provided towards obtaining the ACA/ACCA qualification. This includes relevant professional training, study and exam leave
- The role offers the opportunity to work within a mid-tier practice obtaining a broad experience whilst working on a large number of clients providing variety on a daily basis.
This is a highly rewarding and varied Accounts Semi Senior role, with the opportunity to further develop your accounting and business inter-personal skills.
My client is keen for me to send Accounts / Business Services Semi Senior details asap for these Business Services roles, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Business Services opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0204 549 9944
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Kate Bramwell Green
Jobs you might be interested in
£50,000 to £69,999
Audit and Accounts
£30,000 to £49,999
£350 to £499