Based in Central London my clients have premises in the heart of city life. Surrounded by bars, restaurants and theatres the team here can't help but be social! There is a fantastic dynamic in this practice with everyone form Partner level down to Semi-Senior all getting involved whether it be organised social events or the bi-weekly drinks or breakfast laid on by the company.
- Accurate and timely preparation of financial statements
- Previous experience working within a practice
- Strong understanding of Financial Reporting Standards,
- Good compliance skills with limited supervision
- Working in accordance with systems and procedures
- Carrying out ad hoc assignments
- Experience using different accounting software systems;
- Effective use of IT including Excel, accounts packages and outlook
- Maintain high professional standards of conduct and practice
- Be able to organise and manage time effectively
- Continuous learning
- Good communication skills
- Builds relationships within own team and office e.g. liaising with vat, personal and corporate tax teams
- Supervisory experience would also be an advantage as you will enjoy assisting and developing the junior members of the team.
- Part or newly qualified
If you feel that this role is of interest then contact now on 0207 269 6369 to discuss in greater detail or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your profile. We have a number of roles that we are looking to fill in this area, so should this role not entirely suit your requirements do still call to discuss all our exciting roles. Additionally, we offer a referral scheme whereby we will present you with £250 worth of High Street Vouchers!!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR