ACA/ACCA Accounts Senior - Ascot
Qualified Senior with General Practice Experience Required for Growing Firm
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified and looking to join an impressive firm with excellent career progression and development?
My client based in Ascot is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Qualified Accounts Senior
- Prepare accounts for limited companies from trial balance stage, as well as sole traders and partnerships from primary records
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Corporation Tax, Partnership Tax, and Personal Tax returns ready for review
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Report directly to a manager/director
Join a firm where you are given the responsibility deserved of someone of your calibre from day one!
The firm are proud of their social collaborative culture and they share the enthusiasm of their continued success together, with enviable employee morale, staff retention and wonderful work life balance. They are seeking someone who will not only lead but who fits the firm's vibrant and dynamic approach to work and are willing to pay a premium salary for the right person!
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Accounts Senior opportunity, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR