Location - Isle of Man
Salary - £38,000 - £45,000 + benefits
- Have you ever considered relocating to Isle of Man?
- Do you enjoy spending your spare time in the great outdoors?
- Do you want to experience the tax benefits of working in Isle of Man?
Now is the best time to do it! With almost 90% of the residents saying they are enjoying excellent quality of life, this will be the perfect change you need! My client is a forward-thinking 8-director accountancy practice, urgently seeking a newly qualified ACA/ACCA Accounts Senior as they have achieved significant business wins over the last few months.
As an Accounts Senior, you will be:
- Preparing statutory accounts and tax computations
- Preparing VAT returns
- Trust & Estates and corporate services
- Reviewing the work of junior members and actively engaging in their training and development
This is a great opportunity to join the busy Accounts department of a fast-progressing practice, based in the Isle of Man. Having achieved an impressive global reach, the firm provides its services to both local and overseas client.
You will be managing your own portfolio of clients, consisting of clients from a variety of industry sectors including trusts, property holdings, wealth management, entrepreneurs, e-games and lawyers with turnovers up to £200m.
Additional training and support will be provided for the Accounts Senior to ensure your progress is a key priority for the firm.
The successful Accounts Senior, will be:
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA
- Have strong experience in audit within a practice environment
- Be able to confidently engage with clients and Partners
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness
This is a tremendous opportunity for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA Accounts Senior who wants to take their career to the next level.
As an additional incentive, after spending 12 months in Isle of Man, you will get a National Insurance refund capped at £4000!
If you would like to discuss your suitability for this role in further detail please contact; Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or email@example.com