Assistant Manager (Technical and Compliance)
Location - London
Salary - up to £50,000 + benefits
- Do you want to join a Top 20 accountancy practice which is a consecutive winner of numerous awards?
- Do you want to work on the exciting part of audit where you would take part in advisory and technical communication?
What is great about this Assistant Manager (Technical and Compliance) role:
- Full-time or part-time (minimum 3 days/week) would be considered
- Interesting and varied workload
- Amazing career progression opportunities
- 25 days holidays + opportunity to buy and sell up to 5 holiday days
- Numerous benefits including bonus scheme, life assurance cover, group personal pension scheme, eligibility to participate in the firm's profit-sharing plan and more
As an Assistant Manager (Technical and Compliance) you will be responsible for the overall audit and accounts technical advisory and monitoring in the firm. This is a great chance for you to take active part in the development of the company's policies on technical matters and ensure their effective communication with various stakeholders.
To succeed in this Assistant Manager (Technical and Compliance) you need to:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have strong technical knowledge of audit and accounts standards and guidelines
- Have knowledge and experience of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Good working knowledge of accounting software
- Prior experience in giving presentations is desirable
If this sounds like the ideal role for you do not hesitate to get in touch. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong audit knowledge and experience, looking for an interesting and varied role. Contact me today on firstname.lastname@example.org and 0207 269 6326, interviews are taking place ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.