A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager to join a thriving Top 10 Accountancy Firm. This role is perfect for someone with a Big 4 background looking for the chance to experience a smaller family-feel firm while preserving exposure to varied interesting work and career progression opportunities.
'Big enough to gain exposure to a variety of work but small enough to care'
At this firm, work-life balance is a key priority, as is a supportive and collaborative environment. The office is open plan, breaking down communication barriers between all team members. This is a firm where everyone communicates directly regardless of level, giving everyone the chance to grow, learn from each other and collaborate. Many people build their career within this firm, and very few people leave.
- A generous base salary
- Industry-competitive benefits
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training (transition to manager and leadership etc)
- Social events (sports days, parties, regular weekday socials)
The Assistant Manager Role will Include:
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of personal tax clients potentially including some small partnerships.
- A mixture of compliance and advisory work for UK domiciled, non-domiciled, resident and non-residents including some clients with offshore trusts
- Supervising and Reviewing the work of junior team members
- Building strong client relationships and building rapport
- Dealing with HMRC, Billing, Admin, Risk and Management issues
- Supporting pitches, Marketing and Presentations alongside directors and partners
- 5 years' experience in a private client tax role with a mixture compliance and advisory
- Experience with Sports Media and Entertainment clients beneficial but not essential
- Experience with HNWI
- CTA Preferred but will consider ATT
- Able to hit the ground running and work independently
- Able to confidently liaise with clients directly
- Experience with Non-Domiciles and Domiciles international and non-UK
- Experience reviewing and managing juniors
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Jessica O'Connor on 0207 2696368 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR