Assistant Tax Manager Financial Services - London - Top 10 Practice
Up to £55,000
Are you a qualified corporate tax professional looking to make a genuine impact within a growing corporate tax function?
Would you like to work for a firm which offers genuine career progression?
Due to a period of accelerated growth, this financial services team are looking for an Assistant Tax Manager with corporate tax experience.
- This role will offer you the opportunity to work in a wide range of sectors
- Accelerated career progression
- You will be working directly with Directors and Partners to help develop your skill set
- Work within a close-knit team
What do current employees think?
"Great work/life balance and encourages agile working. Given plenty of responsibility, interesting work and access to clients"
"The firm is large enough to have great facilities (e.g. really nice, recently refurbished London offices) and resources to attract really good people, but still maintains a friendly and informal feeling. Being a shared enterprise means that everyone in the firm has a part to play in making decisions, and gets to share in the rewards - which makes me more motivated to work hard"
As Assistant Tax Manager, you will come in and think independently with an organisation that's doing the same by bringing new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. You will be:
- Advising UK and international groups on a range of domestic and cross border tax issues, group structuring, tax efficient financing, inbound and outbound investment
- Recommending strategies for managing client's effective tax rate using efficient intellectual property, financing and other strategies
- Overseeing teams regarding tax advisory projects. Acting as the point of contact for specialists, overseas member firms and external advisers to deliver successful projects and expertise to those clients
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
Who is the ideal candidate?
- You'll have corporate tax experience working within a professional services environment
- Ideally, you would have achieved your ACA/CTA qualification
- Reviewed work and supervised staff in a tax environment
For more information on this Assistant Tax Manager role, please get in contact with Chris Barnett ASAP on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com