In-House Tax Assistant Manager
£50-60,000 - flexible working available
Recently ACA/CTA qualified with a desire to step into a world-leading asset manager?
Prioritising a company with scope for development, progression and a varied role?
Self-motivated, ambitious and hold an interest in Real Estate/illiquid assets?
What's great about this opportunity: the In-House Tax Assistant Manager?
- Market-leading remuneration and bonuses
- An established and large firm with a clearly defined role - perfect first-step from practice
- Broad role dealing with various stakeholders with international exposure
Your role: The In-House Tax Assistant Manager
This In-House Tax Assistant Manager opportunity has become available within Real Estate tax team of a leading investment manager. This person will be the subject-matter expert on direct taxes in relation to the Group's Real Estate business, reporting into the Real Estate Tax Manager. Involving compliance in corporation, partnership taxes, this role will additionally utilise your strengths in reporting and broaden your skillset into non-resident landlord income, withholding and international taxes across major jurisdictions. In summary, the opportunity will see you step into the entrepreneurial environment of illiquid investments and introduce progressively fund structuring-focused elements.
What the team think
This is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As a colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development, while receiving a competitive remuneration. We're also big on considering flexible working arrangements in the team, and the need for a work-life balance.
What the In-House Tax Assistant Manager will need to succeed:
- ACA/ CTA qualified.
- Knowledge and experience of direct tax compliance
- Experience in financial services, real estate or illiquid investments preferred.
- Have strong teamwork and analytical skills, alongside the ability to understand and challenge financial assumptions to add value
- Have some familiarity with tax software, One Source experience a bonus.
Potentially interested in this In-House Tax Assistant Manager opportunity? Send in your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and call on 02072696343.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.