Assistant VAT Manager
Up to £45,000
- Are you a UK VAT professional searching for an in-house move?
- Do you want a role involving compliance, reviewing and project-based duties?
- Do you want to join a market leading business?
What's great about this role?
- No two days the same, a broad mix of VAT work
- Oversee the development of junior members of the tax team
- Training and development opportunities to learn from senior members of the team
As Assistant VAT Manager you will be involved in;
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Advise the business on VAT issues and queries
- Assist on a range of projects including improving processes and implementation
- Mentoring other team members on VAT training and development
What do the team think?
"Great working environment, great team and prospects"
"Expanding business meaning lots of room to develop and grow my career"
As Assistant VAT Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Good UK VAT experience
- Organised, pro-active and can deal with volume of work
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com