My clients, a leading firm of Chartered Certified Accountants are currently looking to recruit an Associate. The successful applicant will be ACCA or ACA qualified with relevant technical experience in accounts, audit and tax; possess commercial acumen and drive as well as the strong personal and professional qualities needed to succeed in such a role.
The role affords a high degree of autonomy, responsibility and client interaction and it is expected you will already be working as a Manager or Senior Manager within a recognised firm. Strong client skills are a prerequisite. Accordingly, this is a rare and outstanding opportunity to join an established firm in a position with genuine and immediate potential to progress
The firm has already seen growth both organically and through acquisition and are now ready for their next stage of growth by the introduction of an Associate.
You will take on the responsibility of managing your own client portfolio as well as assisting in the development of future business. The firm is keen to recruit an Associate that has both the ability and desire to progress their career to equity partnership.
You will have already gained experience of managing your own client portfolio at a senior manager level, along with the ability of generating new business.
The range of responsibilities as Associate include some of the following;
- Identifying and fully exploiting opportunities for business development with both existing and new clients
- Assisting with the day to day running of the practice including the management of several qualified and part qualified accountants
- This unmissable opportunity to join one of the leading ACCA accountancy practice in the UK offering the opportunity for considerable career development and benefits alongside a highly competitive remuneration package.
- This role will enable the Accountant to fully utilise their impressive accountancy, managerial and client communication skills gained to date whilst also enjoying a direct route to Salaried Partner level and beyond.
- With the clear career progression structure that this firm is able to offer, you will be rewarded solely on your own performance, therefore becoming a Partner depends solely on your own work.
As an Associate you will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Have experience managing your own client portfolio.
- Have both strong client liaison and technical skills.
- Have the ability to generate new business.
- Be committed to the Practice and their goals.
This role will entail:
- Business development in order to keep growing the client base moving forward- and achieve Partner status and the rewards that this will encompass.
- Management of diverse and interesting portfolio of clients.
- Supervision of a range of staff members and be involved in the recruitment and retention of the firm's key talent across all levels.
- Review of controls, processes and procedures in order to make sure maximum efficiency across the department is achieved.
On offer to the successful candidate will be a fantastic rate of remuneration, generous benefits package including above market holiday package, car allowance and performance linked bonus scheme.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR