Audit & Accounts Senior
Salary:- £48000 to £55000.00
Job Location:- London
Audit & Accounts Senior
£48,000 - £55,000
A Top 100 firm based in London are looking to recruit a recently qualified Audit Senior, for an exciting, mixed role working on some of their top, most prestigious clients. Offering a fantastic salary and benefits package and keen to progress their staff, this Audit Senior position is an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking individual who is keen to improve their career.
The great thing about this role is you can work remotely from home and will only need to visit the office twice a month.
What's great about this Audit & Accounts Senior role?
- The firm has a number of AIM listed clients that you will gain exposure to.
- You will have exposure to other areas of the business, for example Corporate Finance, M&A and due diligence.
- You will be working in a grown-up environment - ideas are listened to and improvements can be put forward by staff at any level.
- You will take on a mixture of clients, from Owner Managed Businesses through to multi-million pound exclusive clients.
Your role as an Audit & Accounts Senior
- Reporting in to ambitious Partners, you will be able to shadow them, learn from them and even put forward your own methods and ideas to them.
- You will lead audits, working on clients with turnovers of up to £400m and will plan, execute and complete these.
- You will be responsible in ensuring that budgets are met, reporting back any variance to Partners.
- As the Audit Senior, you will assist in the training and development of more junior members of the team.
- You will be a trusted member of the team, given the autonomy to do your work from home and to complete your work in a timely and accurate manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- It is important that you are either ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will be a strong communicator and able to confidently liaise with stakeholders across all levels
- You will be keen to progress your career and really learn from some excellent Partners
The client is ready and set up to bring people in as soon as they can. We will be arranging interviews for them in the next few weeks so it is important to apply for this position now! For any further questions in regards to this Audit Senior position, please don't hesitate to contact me on Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Audit Manager -
£60000 to £65000.00
£50000 to £60000.00
£75000 to £85000