Audit/Accounts Manager - Top 20 Practice
Are you an ambitious Audit Manager looking to make the step up to a Top 20 firm?
A recent role within the Business Services team has arisen due to growth and the winning of new business. The team provides audit and transaction services to a wide range of mid-tier corporate clients within the SME sector, including AIM listed companies.
Some of the typical responsibilities you will have are as follows;
- Manage all stages of the audit assignment and advise the Partner on audit opinion
- Organise billing of clients in your portfolio on a regular basis
- Manage the assignments teams and review their work
- Identify business opportunities and play an active part in marketing initiatives/product development
- Draft proposals for prospective clients
The ideal person would be;
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have at least 2 years PQE
- Previously led and managed a portfolio for minimum of 1 year
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Technically strong
If you are interested in the role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, call Tom Eagle on 0207 269 6349.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR