Audit and Accounts Manager
Location - Central London
Salary - up to £60,000 + benefits
- Do you want to join a highly reputable Top 75 accountancy practice who has been in business for over 100 years?
- Would you like to be a part of a fast-progressing firm with an established and loyal client base?
What is great about this Audit and Accounts Manager role:
- Work in an accountancy practice with an established reputation in the market
- A culture where team work is highly valued and you will be supported from day one
- 9-5 working hours and paid overtime
- Great emphasis on work-life balance
- You would be in close contact with Partners and develop valuable relationships
- Excellent career progression opportunities
As the Audit and Accounts Manager you will be:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients from various industry sectors including property, sports, entertainment and media
- Managing and reviewing the work of 3-5 junior members
- Liaising and meeting with clients with regards to answering their queries and audit planning and progress
- Assessing tax treatments and supervising tax returns
What you need to succeed in this Audit and Accounts Manager role:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have excellent working knowledge of FRS102
- Have experience in managing small teams and reviewing work of junior staff
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable Top 75 accountancy practice and take your career to the next level. If you are looking for a challenging Audit and Accounts Role where you have access to an impressive client base and you want to manage a team, this would be the perfect opportunity for you. Contact Nadia Atanasova today for further discussion.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.