Audit and Accounts Manager in Media - West End
£55,000 - £60,000
- Are you a fully qualified ACA or ACCA?
- Do you have post qualification practice experience?
- Are you looking for a role which offers fully supported progression?
Pro-Finance are privileged to introduce this fabulous opportunity. Our clients are currently recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Manager. The offices are located in the thriving West End, central to all things showbiz and close to most of its clientele with the additional opportunity of international travel.
Some of the benefit included in the package are;
- All expenses paid annual staff trips to places within Europe
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with ability to buy additional holiday
- Staff bonus scheme
- Flexible working scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Dress down Fridays
As an Audit and Accounts Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that board-approved audit directives are implemented. You will be involved in all aspects of leading and delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a spectrum of clients. The role will include executive level client interaction and exposure to multiple clients on an annual basis.
The experience and background required for the ideal Audit and Accounts Manager;
- Practical knowledge of IFRS is essential
- You will need to be self-driven and resilient and able to thrive in a pressurised environment
- Well-developed team management and supervisory skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally at different levels of seniority
- The ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally at different seniority levels
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
So, if you are saying to yourself "I want to break free" - Contact Harpreet on 020 7269 6366 or Harpreet.Virdi@Pro-Recruitment.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR