Audit and Accounts Semi Senior or Senior
North West London
£30k - £45k (+ Study Support)
Are you studying for you ACA or ACCA or have you already qualified?
Do you want to cut out the commute and work locally in Harrow?
Are you looking for a gratifying and varied audit and accounts role?
As a longstanding business partner with this strong independent accountancy firm, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit and Accounts Senior or Semi Senior.
The Audit and Accounts Senior or Semi Senior role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer a clear career path with set goals in a supportive environment. They work with some exciting clients including property, construction, charities and solicitors, so offer both interesting and complex work.
- Having visited the office, it is clear to see they are a close-knit and friendly team who enjoy the work they do as well as the environment they work in.
- Staff members are encouraged to have more client contact and can gain exposure to other service lines within the business.
This is going to be a great position for someone who holds the ACCA or ACA (or is currently studying for), already has a grounding in audit and accounts and is looking to now build on their experience, you will be:
- Leading or assisting on audit engagements from planning to completion
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Preparing personal tax, corporate tax and VAT returns
- Working with CCH software (prior experience would be beneficial)
This is the perfect role for an ambitious and enthusiastic accountant. I would like to hear from Audit and Accounts Semi-Seniors or Seniors who have a good technical knowledge and are able to hit the ground running. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR