Are you an Audit and Accounts Senior looking at taking the next step?
Would you like a role work flexible hours and manage your own work life balance?
Do you want more autonomy in your Audit and Accounts Career?
Why Audit and Accounts Here?
- Competitive salary
- Great work life balance with TOIL
- 25 Days Holiday
- Work closely with senior management allowing quick career progression
- Friendly and sociable office culture
Your role as an Audit and Accounts Senior:
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Supervise small teams
- Research and analyse financial statements and audit related issues
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
Pro-Finance have placed several employees into this business and I managed to catch up with a candidate we've previously placed into the business recently this is what they had to say "Working here has given me access to a variety of clients as well as being able to manage my own work life balance. Not only has is it giving me the calibre of clients and quality of work but it is also a vibrant and social environment where I enjoy working everyday"
What you need to succeed as an Audits and Accounts Senior:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with a demonstrable track record of audit experience in an
- Excellent technical knowledge of accounting standards, auditing standards,
- corporation tax, VAT and P11Ds
- Working knowledge of integrated accounts production and paperless audit
I am looking for an ambitious Audit and Accounts Senior to join this innovative and growing team. Interviews are taking place next week, get in touch today. Phone number - 02072696316 or Email - Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR