Audit and Accounts Senior - St Albans
Having met with this impressive Top 50 firm, you can understand why they are an award-winning Top 50 firm of chartered accountants.
They are both friendly and supportive by nature, they treat their staff members as individuals and not as a statistic and offer their staff a realistic work-life balance.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Working in a UK based Accountancy Practice
- At least 30% of your current role must be audit
What will the role entail?
- Reporting directly to both Audit Manager and Audit Director
- 60% accounts and 40% audits.
- Clients vary in sectors and size with turnovers up to £50m
- Client sectors include Pensions, Solicitors, FCA, Charities, Property and Construction
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Prepare year-end accounts
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Supervising more junior members of the team
- Proaudit and CCH Accounts Production Software
Why work in St Albans
- Work-life balance
- Work locally but with a London Salary
- Cut out the expensive commute
- Exciting and local client base
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the role and the benefits of working for a Top 50 firm, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR