Audit and Accounts - 60% audit to 40% accounts - Up to £50k
Location - Marylebone - Closest Stations - Bond Street / Oxford Circus
Are you an Audit and Accounts Senior looking to take the next step?
Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours and increase your work life balance?
Do you want more autonomy in your audit career whilst working with high calibre clients?
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive above market rate salary
- 25 days holiday plus paid time off when office closed over Christmas period
- Contributory Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Study support (where relevant)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mentoring scheme
- Life insurance
- Candidate referral scheme
- Commission for introducing clients
- Friendly office culture
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance and the annual summer event
- Spontaneous in-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
This accountancy practice is in the heart of London surrounded by charming cafes and a stone's throw away from the shops at Oxford Street. As well as being in a picturesque location, you will be working closely with senior management gaining first hand, a whole wealth of knowledge and having the opportunity to further develop valuable skills. You will be exposed to all service lines and really deliver a personal touch to your clients.
Core Audit and Accounts Responsibilities:
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Supervise small teams
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Monitor the progress of jobs to ensure that budgets are met
- Sign off audit sections, address any issues and complete files before passing on to relevant managers
What is it that you enjoy about working here?
"I have been working here for the past three years, I am constantly being presented with fresh challenges and opportunities to thrive and develop my skills set more. Alongside being pushed professionally, the people here are supportive and welcoming. We all get on really well and often arrange socials." Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior Skills and Qualifications
- ACA/ACCA qualified with a demonstrable track record of audit experience in an accountancy practice
- Technical knowledge of accounting standards, auditing standards, corporation tax, VAT and P11Ds
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments with multiple clients within time constraints and deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of supervising other and delegation of work
- Confident project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
I am looking for an ambitious Audit and Accounts Senior who is at the peak of their career. Interviews take place next week so call me today! Phone - 02072696316. Email - email@example.com .
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR