If you are an Audit and Accounts Senior who wants to benefit from working with a top 15 national practice whilst maintaining a good work life balance, I have just the role for you!
An excellent opportunity has arisen in our clients' Buckinghamshire based office as an Audit and Accounts Senior. This is a rare opportunity and is available for an exceptional Senior or Semi-Senior who not only wants the best of both worlds but is ready to lead audit and take a hands-on approach to the varied and interesting workload our client has to offer.
What's great about your role
- Supports development so you can progress to the highest level (funding available)
- Staff retention rates are high showing how great it is to work there
- A diverse and local client base that provides challenges and interaction
- Fantastic and flexible benefits ranging from holidays and private medical cover to local gym membership and company cars
What the staff have to say
"A forward-thinking employer with people at the centre of their business…" - Current Employee
"An easy-going place of work, who's extremely supportive of staff and their development" - Current Employee
What you'll have to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience in leading audit
- Be personable as this role is client facing
- CCH/Pro- Audit is beneficial
To be considered for this Audit and Accounts Senior role, send your CV ASAP to email@example.com. Don't miss this opportunity!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR