Audit and Accounts Senior - 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
Marylebone Location - Closest Stations - Oxford Circus/Great Portland Street/ Goodge Street
Top 50 Accountancy Practice
- £42,000 - £48,000 pa
- 20 Days Holiday + 3/4 days at Christmas + Bank Holidays + TOIL
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Candidate referral scheme
- Commission for introducing clients
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- A genuine learning environment
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 50 independent accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Senior (40% accounts and tax and 60% audit). I have a detailed job specification and my visit notes for you to read to further understand the business, structure and benefits - if you would like me to send these to you directly, please call 0207 269 6363.
The Audit and Accounts role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there is a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in Marylebone, with excellent transports links (Oxford Circus/Great Portland Street/ Goodge Street) and shops and restaurants close by
- Team members are encouraged to have more client contact and work autonomously in a gratifying and varied role
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit and Accounts Senior, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing team, you will be:
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Supervise small teams
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Monitor the progress of jobs to ensure that budgets are met
- Sign off audit sections, address any issues and complete files before passing on to relevant managers
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountants or those near qualification who have a good technical knowledge, client facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
"If you are looking for a gratifying and varied role with future Partner prospects, then I am proof that it exists" this quote came straight from the Partner herself!
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the Audit and Accounts Senior role and the benefits of working for a central London accountancy practice, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.