Audit and Accounts Senior - Central London - Top 50 Firm
Up to £48,000 + flexible working
- Are you ACA/ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior looking to make a move to a top-tier firm with excellent reputation?
- Do you want to work for clients with turnovers up to £150m?
If you feel overworked and underappreciated, this will be the right role for you. This is a Top 50 firm, which offers excellent progression opportunities, which do not come at the expense of your work-life balance.
- Role split of 50% audit and 50% accounts
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients with turnovers up to £150m
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Attending client meetings and keeping in close contact with clients
The firm offers structured training plan and you will be in close contact with Managers and Partners. The offices are bright, modern and spacious, and you can benefit from the best IT systems in the market. As the Audit and Accounts Senior, you will be working on a varied and interesting portfolio of clients from a number of industry sectors.
The role will be ideal for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior who is currently working in a mid-tier accountancy practice and wants to progress within a bigger and more reputable company. You will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and drive to succeed in a challenging and demanding environment.
If you want to forget about working long-hours, and enjoy the perks of flexible working, including opportunities to work from home, look no further. The Audit and Accounts team is very friendly and sociable and organise quarterly events over the year.
My client is keen to start interviewing candidates asap for this role, ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Contact Nadia Atanasova at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6326 to discuss the position in more detail.