Audit Assistant Manager
Up to £52,000 + Extensive benefits
Exciting role working with diverse clients from the world of Media and Entertainment. You will be an auditor to the stars!
- Are you a qualified auditor seeking the next step in their career?
- Do you like working within the Media and Entertainment sector?
- Would you like autonomy in your audit career?
What's great about this role?
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Annual international away days (all paid for by the Partners)
- Active social committee
- One of the fastest growing practices in the Top 100
- International secondments
- Representing these practices excellent name within their chosen field of expertise
- Visiting clients on site, even if this means Glastonbury, Monte Carlo or a recording studio
- Reporting directly to Partners
- Maintain the companies high quality standards in both audit and service#
- Being involved in staff forums providing Partners feedback with how best to improve and grow the practice
What do the staff think?
I have spoken with a partner at this firm who joined as a trainee and then made partnership within 7 years post qualification. A testament to this practice reputation for a progressive nature!
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experienced in managing your own portfolio
- The ability to interact with clients from the world of media and entertainment
I am shortlisting my best candidates for this position immediately. To be one of the lucky few respond to this email now with a copy of your CV
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR