Audit Assistant Manager
Salary:- £50,000 to £69,999
Job Location:- London
Why is this Audit Assistant Manager role different?
- Paying far above market rate salary, with up to £65,000 (typically top end for a Manager in a top 20 firm!) just for the AM level + bonuses, benefits and plan to get to Manager (on big big money!)
- Overseeing jobs, delegating work - not just a Senior with an AM title like with most big firms, you genuinely are a level above.
- Covering both IFRS and FRS 102, both small clients and large, £20m turnovers and £450m turnovers - all sectors covered
- Get involved with corporate finance work (genuinely)
- Get involved with tax advisory work (honestly)
- This firm has doubled in size in 4 years
- They have moved to specificalyl small, and modern offices to guarantee you will never go back to a full office working week (it's impossible!)
- Flexibility is amazing, with the offer to do as little as 2-3 days a fortnight from the office (and that's permanent!)
- Down to earth environment with staff coming from top 6 firms as well as your local independent boutiques, a real, inclusive and diverse team!
Want to apply? Call me now on 07468 485 853 or send your CV straight to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Audit & Corporate
Senior - POST COVID
£50,000 to £69,999
Audit Semi-Senior -
Top 10 Firm
£30,000 to £49,999
Audit Senior - Not
for Profit/ Grant
£50,000 to £69,999