Audit Assistant Manager
Reference:- BBBH53699 BB
Salary:- £50,000 to £69,999
Job Location:- Berkshire
With 3 Partners and around 90 employees across 3 offices, this independent accountancy practice has huge growth plans and have forecast to become a Top 50 firm within the near future. The Wokingham based office is looking to bring on board an experience Auditor, at the Senior or Assistant Manager level to join the ever-growing audit department.
This impressive firm has an exciting and varied client base, with around 1/3 of their clients being accounted for by owner-managed businesses, to whom they provide straightforward and effective advice. As well as OMBs they have the largest Media & Entertainment team in the UK, and deal with large corporate clients across varying sectors including Renewable Energy, Real Estate and Technology.
What will this Audit Assistant Manager entail?
- Reporting to Manager and Partner level
- Clients include infrastructure, private equity, technology, and property development with turnovers up to £120m
- Working in an audit team of 8
- Leading audits from planning to completion
What is great about this Audit Assistant Manager role and firm?
- Large corporate client exposure with a small firm feel
- Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
- Free parking with excellent transport links
- Dedicated sports and social committee
- Memorable annual events including a Spring Ball
- Discounted gym membership
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays increasing with long service
To be successful in this Audit Assistant Manager role you will have the following:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified or Finalists will be considered
- UK practice experience
- Experience leading audits from planning to completion
- Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals
This is an exciting Audit Assistant Manager role for someone looking to bring their audit experience to a fast-growing accountancy practice. To apply for the Audit Assistant Manager role, please send your CV to Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Kate Bramwell Green
Jobs you might be interested in
Accounts and Audit
£50,000 to £69,999
Audit Semi Senior
£30,000 to £49,999
£50,000 to £69,999