Salary:- £90,000 to £124,999
Job Location:- London
£110,000 + Benefits
This niche, entrepreneurial and fast growth firm are currently going through an exciting period of change and as a result require an Audit Director. This role is a client advisory position managing a diverse portfolio where you will be supporting, managing and overseeing the delivery of statutory audit and accounts preparation services.
The successful candidate will have access to a defined leadership programme where genuine fast track progression to Partnership is available.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing the delivery of audit/accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Leading some of the largest and most complex assignments and review completed audit files
- Business Development with clients and building up long lasting client relationships
- Monitoring chargeability and your profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Mentoring junior staff and contribute to the office's training and development
This role will suit an experienced Senior Manager looking to progress to Director level or a current Director looking for genuine fast track progression to Partnership within a smaller firm environment.
To discuss further, please contact Tom Eagle on 07754487799 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
£90,000 to £124,999
£50,000 to £69,999
Audit Partner -
£150,000 + above