Salary:- £50,000 to £69,999
Job Location:- London
Hybrid / North London
£55,000 - £60,000
We are working with a Top 100 firm based in North London who is looking for driven and enthusiastic Audit Executives to join their friendly and welcoming team. Now offering hybrid flexible working with 2-3 days a week in the office and the rest from home!
Your role as an Audit Executive:
- Your main responsibilities are to include monitoring the progress of jobs, ensure that budgets are met, address any problems that are encountered to ensure that the audit is finished within budget and timeframe
- You will be responsible for producing detailed audit planning, including details of any potential difficulties that may have been encountered during previous audits and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence, discuss with Partner/Director/Senior Manager/Manager
- You will sign off audit sections, address any problems and/or queries and complete the file before passing it on to the Senior Managers for review
- Using your existing management skills, you will work closely with the more Junior staff, providing regular feedback, supporting them throughout the audit and providing general mentorship
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA, qualified with practice experience
- Existing experience of working directly with clients
- Computer experience - Sage, Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare
If you would like to apply or discuss the role in more detail, please contact me on Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 020 4549 9945. Our client is looking to organise interviews as soon as possible.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
£125,000 to £149,999
Associate - Big 4
£50,000 to £69,999
Digital Senior Audit
£70,000 to £89,999