The firm work closely with corporate clients, institutions and partnerships in specialist areas where they can add value. They are seeking an ACA qualified Audit Manager. The role will be 70% Audit, 30% Accounts & Tax.
You will be managing a client portfolio and be a key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines alongside the Partners. You will demonstrate the highest technical standards, but also communicate those ideas to clients in a clear, concise and actionable way with minimal input from a Partner. You will be trusted to manage projects fully and to budget.
* 70% Audit 30% accounts and tax.
* Managing all tasks for the preparation and audit of a company's financial statements up to and including review and sign off.
* Managing the audit team.
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
* Maintaining the company's high-quality standards both in audit and service.
* Training and developing other staff members.
* ACA qualified (ideally first time passes)
* Experience of an electronic audit programme
* Experience of CaseWare and Sage would be an advantage
* Ability to work under pressure whist retaining accuracy
* Excellent IT skills
* £65,000 - £75,000 (dependent on experience)
* Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
* Life insurance
* Pension Scheme
Contact Callum MacRae on 0207 269 6369 to discuss in greater detail or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR