Location - Surrey
Salary - up to £45,000 + great benefits
- Are you an Audit Senior looking to join a forward-thinking practice where you would get a hands-on experience with clients from various industry sectors?
- Do you want to work for a company which offers a great work-life balance and flexible working arrangements?
What is great about this Audit Senior role:
- Global network of clients with opportunities to travel on international assignments
- Have all the benefits of working in London, without the hassle of travelling into London
- An award-winning practice with established reputation in the market
- Clear career path to progression
- On site gym, available for free use by all members of staff
- Flexible working arrangements
As the Audit Senior you will be:
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Reviewing the work and supporting junior members of the Audit team
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from SMEs to medium-size complex groups
- A main point of contact for clients and Partners
To succeed in this Audit Senior role you need to:
- Be recently qualified with ACA/ACCA
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have led audit from planning to completion
- Be able to successfully lead and supervise a team
- Have good working knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs
This is a great role for anyone who wants to work closer to home and escape the hectic City life. If you want to join the Audit team in a progressive firm where you can expand your skillset do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews are taking place ASAP. Contact Nadia Atanasova today!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.