If you are currently working as an Audit Assistant Manager and feel that you are ready to step up to Manager level then this could be the role for you. My clients are a five-partner practice with c. 60 staff based in Central London. Working across broad client sectors there is a great variation for the incoming Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a dedicated audit/accounts team, co-ordinate staff assignments and use your skills to encourage growth;
- Use time-management skills in order to budget, negotiate and bill in order to effectively manage the financial aspects of each job;
- Plan, co-ordinate and review all assignments including accounts preparations and audits;
- Work on a variety of business structures including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Charities;
- Support training staff during their qualification process;
- Build an understanding of your client portfolio to ensure work of a high quality is always upheld.
If you feel like you are ready to make the step up or indeed are currently an Audit Manager looking for a fresh challenge then contact Callum MacRae now to discuss in greater detail. Either call on 0207 269 6369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV for consideration.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR