Up to £66,000
Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager looking to join a top 20 accountancy firm? Would you like to be part of a small, friendly team with a portfolio incorporating a wide variety of clients with turnovers from £250k to £15m?
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a prestige accountancy firm working within the Charities division.
- Up to £66,000 salary with an annual salary review
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus buy and sell holiday scheme
- Company car
- Competitive personal pension scheme
- Eligibility for the firm's Profit-Sharing Plan which enables staff to share in the profits of the firm
- A dynamic and varied workload with excellent prospects for progression
- Access to a number of other benefits with preferential rates under the flexible benefits programme, which includes; health screening/GP support, childcare vouchers, critical illness cover and private medical insurance
- You'll receive training and support to help develop specialist skills and knowledge
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of charity and other not-for-profit clients, which will incorporate a wide variety of clients with assets under management up to £600m.
In addition to audit, the role may include internal controls reviews, due diligence and providing accounting support and advice to clients. You will also take an active role in the preparation and presentation of tenders for new work.
In this friendly and flexible team, your role will be built around you and can be shared 50/50 between charity and corporate finance.
The ideal individual will;
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified with a range of audit experience
- Have an interest in the charities sector and have a good knowledge of current issues
- Be self-motivated and positive with excellent organisational skills
Knowledge of the Charities SORP as well as the VAT and tax issues affecting charities would be useful but is not essential.
Contact me now for more details as interviews are ongoing. 020 7269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR