Audit Manager - Excellent Client Portfolio
Up to £55,000
Due to a recent influx of new clients, my top 10 client is looking for an aspiring Audit Manager to join their Buckinghamshire team. This a fantastic opportunity for a future Director/Partner within the business, if you perform in your role the opportunities to progress are endless. You will have access to a fantastic client portfolio within a variety of sectors and turnovers, from fast-growing tech businesses to established retail brands.
Audit Manager Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of audits and all client engagements.
- Managing junior members of staff and assisting with their personal development.
- You will be responsible for enhancing existing clients relationships and seizing opportunities to obtain new clients and grow the portfolio.
Audit Manager Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Previous experience in man-management and leading a team
- Experience in business development is desirable but not required
What did the staff say?
"Outstanding autonomy of work, along with a fantastic supportive culture." - Current Employee
"I have worked for several top 10 firms and this is definitely the best one of the lot, excellent clientele and a great work-life balance."
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the very best practices in the world, if you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR