Audit and Accounts Manager - Japanese Speaking
Up to £60,000
Are you a fluent speaker in Japanese?
Would you like to work in one of the most vibrant places in London?
Are you looking to manage an exceptional client portfolio?
My client is looking for a Japanese speaking audit manager to join their fantastic London based team. This would be a chance to manage a very successful audit team, you will have access to an excellent client portfolio with many international clients, so opportunities to travel are possible.
Responsibilities for an Audit Manager:
- Managing a fantastic and diverse client portfolio
- Leading engagements from planning to completion
- Involved in assisting in bids to win new clients
- Preparing, submitting and reviewing statutory accounts on a yearly basis
- Preparation,submitting and reviewing management accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annually basis
- Responsible for the training and supervision of new and junior members of staff in all aspects of accountancy and audit
What did the staff say?
"A great variety of client, a fun and extremely sociable team, it's a great place to work" - Current Employee
"From a personal point of view I have been promoted several times within the firm, so there is clearly opportunities to progress within the business" - Current Employee
What to do next?
If you are looking to manage of the most diverse client portfolio's in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR