Salary:- £50,000 to £69,999
Job Location:- London
Central London / Hybrid
£60,000 - £65,000
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Competitive salary with an excellent package.
- Hybrid working available.
- Opportunities to work across a varied client portfolio.
- Varied portfolio.
Your role as an Audit Manager
- Managing a small team and maintaining regular communication with both the clients and partners, you will be organising pre-planning meetings and ensure that a fee and audit timetable is communicated with all teams and clients.
- You will agree a budget for every audit assignment, brief the teams and ensure that audit planning is signed off before commencement of work.
- Ensure on site review of complex audit areas so that potential issues can be address and amended promptly.
- Review final statutory accounts and ensure the delivery of duly completed audit file for partner review.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Existing experience within an Audit Manager or Audit Assistant Manager position.
- Preferably knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP.
To be considered for this vacancy, please contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 020 4549 9945.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Digital Senior Audit
£70,000 to £89,999
£70,000 to £89,999
Outsourcing Senior -
£30,000 to £49,999