Audit Manager - Manchester - Top 4 firm
My massive Big 4 client has released a rare and exciting opportunity to work in their Manchester offices, bringing about a chance for an experienced and qualified audit professional, to take a giant step forward in their audit career, and work for one of the biggest accounting firms in the world.
Working within this company, you will benefit from a salary that is above market rate, the opportunity to progress your career extensively, the option of flexible work hours on request, and the added benefit of being able to say that you work with a firm that is one of the best, the world over.
As the Audit Manager you can expect to (but not be limited to):
- Plan and manage the entire audit process from start to finish with proper consideration of risks and technical matters;
- Oversee the development of less experienced members of the team, whilst also contributing to their training and development ensuring they are developed to their maximum potential;
- Have, and be able to demonstrate, experience of using GAM to perform an assurance engagement in accordance with current auditing standards;
- Lead and manage fieldwork assignments on client sites, whilst also working alongside other departments to ensure the audit process runs smoothly from start to completion;
- Identify new business opportunities and demonstrate business development skills;
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in primary accounting frameworks such as UK GAAP and IFRS;
- Identify areas of clients' business processes that could be improved, and then influence and provide advice on the changes needed.
- Provide on-the-job training for auditing skills and knowledge with the practices audit process.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be fully qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CPA / CA) or (ICAEW, ICAS or equivalent international awarding body) - preferably first time passes.
- To be degree qualified, ideally in a business discipline taught in English.
- Extensive previous experience of working within an audit focused environment, preferably within a top tier firm.
- To come from a practice environment.
- To have previous experience of managing other members of staff.
This is a rare and hugely rewarding opportunity, and with the benefits and calibre of the firm, we can almost guarantee that this position will be filled quickly. DO NOT MISS OUT- if you are qualified and skilled as stated above then apply now and become an employee of one of the biggest accounting firms in the UK, and the world. Send an up to date CV to Samuel.Mould@pro-finance.co.uk or call 0207 269 6359
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR