Audit Manager - 50% Charity 50% Corporate Clients
Top 20 Accountancy Firm
- Audit Assistant Manager £49,000 - £56,000 pa/ Audit Manager £54,000 - £68,000 pa
- 25 Days Holiday + Holiday Buy & Sell + Company Car
- Excellent training and support with prospects for progression
This prestigious top 20 accountancy firm wants an Audit Manager or Assistant Manager to join their Charities division whose portfolio incorporates a wide variety of clients with turnovers from £250,000 to £15million. Acting for in excess of 300 charities and other not-for-profit organisations.
The Audit Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who provide training and support to help develop specialist skills and knowledge. I have attached my visit notes for you to read to further understand the business, structure and benefits.
- You'll have a dynamic and varied workload with excellent prospects for progression
- The brand-new offices are located near to One New Change, with excellent transports links and shops and restaurants close by
- In this friendly and flexible team, your role will be built around you and can be shared 50/50 between charity and corporate finance
This is going to be a great position for an Audit Manager who is self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. You will be:
- Responsible for a portfolio of charity and other Not-for-profit clients, reporting to the Charities partners
- In addition to audit, will assist with internal controls reviews, due diligence and providing accounting support and advice to clients
- Take an active role in the preparation and presentation of tenders for new work
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountants or those near qualification who possesses a wide range of audit experience and have a good knowledge of current issues within the charities sector. call 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR