Audit Manager – Progressive role & exciting client base!
Salary:- £70000 to £89999
Job Location:- London
Audit Manager - Progressive role & exciting client base!
£58,000 - £70,000
A client of ours based in central London is currently recruiting for an Audit Manager, to do a hybrid-working position, for an ambitious individual who is keen to get stuck into some large, complex client audits, shadow the Partners of the business and manage a team.
You will be handsomely rewarded, work in superb offices and have a career coach, who will continually discuss with you how you can get to the next level.
Details of the role
- Responsible for servicing clients and managing a team
- Be the go-to person for any audit technical queries
- Work closely with the Partner in the planning and conduct of audit assignments
- Provide timely and constructive feedback on jobs performed
- Keeping senior stakeholders aware of any issues that might arise with the client
- Lead, manage and develop an effective audit team
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be fully ACA or ACCA qualified, coming from a predominantly audit focused role
- Ideally you will have managed an audit team previously
- Ability to manage the fieldwork team, allocating the correct number of people to each job
- The ability to have difficult conversations with clients on site for any contentious issues
- Experience of FRS 102, UK GAAP and ideally IFRS (not essential)
- You should have already managed your own client portfolio with fees
Benefits of the role
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays and discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- Ability to purchase extra holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme agreements
- And plenty more!
If you are interested in applying, the client is keen to interview in the next few weeks, please send your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Audit & Accounts
£50000 to £69999
£50000 to £69999
£30000 to £49999