Audit Manager – Remote
Salary:- £60000 to £65000.00
Job Location:- Surrey
Audit Manager - Remote
£55,000 - £65,000
A client of ours, an established and well-known firm are looking to grow their audit team by recruiting for an Audit Manager to work in a hybrid role, split between the office and home working.
You will work closely with the Partners in the audit team, being the first point of contact for clients, managing a small audit team and will be given your own portfolio, with a sizeable fee income.
Details of the role
- Management of the team of Auditors
- Be comfortable with the end-to-end audit process
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients to the firm
- Be the first point of contact for your client portfolio
- Be the lead in any technical audit issues that arise from the clients
- Act as a role-model to the more junior members of the team
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- Ideally have managed a team of auditors and trainees (can be a small team)
- Be a confident communicator with your client portfolio
- Experience of working on FRS 102 and FRS 102a clients
- Strong audit focus in your current role
- Ambitious and keen to progress your career
Benefits of the role
- The firm works on a 'flexi' working schedule, where you can work around core hours
- Salary between £60-65k (possibility of some movement)
- Matched pension %
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to split time between office and home working
The firm has a great reputation in the area and typically has a low turnover.
They are keen to interview candidates as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please apply straight away!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Qualified Senior -
£48000 to £54000
Assistant Manager -
£48000 to £58000
£50000 to £65000