My top 50 ranked clients have an opening for a dynamic professional Auditor to join their social team as an Audit Manager. The practice is growing swiftly and as a result, the ability for progression is nigh on unrivalled. This, as mentioned, is a highly social team with regular team nights out ranging from pub quizzes to team go karting and as is indicative of the social feel from the Partners to Junior staff members everyone gets involved! There is a fantastic feel in terms of the team spirit and atmosphere at this listed practice.
The job function will include:
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the Audit Partners and attending all client accounts meetings.
- Organising pre-year-end tax planning work and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives, including significant networking and new prospect/potential client proposals.
- Working with an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the office.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages.
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware.
If you feel that this role is of interest then contact now on 0207 269 6369 to discuss in greater detail or email email@example.com with a copy of your profile. We have a number of roles that we are looking to fill in this area, so should this role not entirely suit your requirements do still call to discuss all our exciting roles. Additionally, we offer a referral scheme whereby we will present you with £250 worth of High Street Vouchers!!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR