Audit Role in Birmingham - Top 10 Firm - Up to £35,000 pa
By continually winning new clients through outstanding service, a leading Top 10 firms Birmingham office are now in search of Auditors to strengthen their team in a bid to meet new business need. You will be given autonomy and control of your work load with the chance to manage key client relationships and help the practice and add value through working closely with clients on assignment.
This is the chance to join a forward thinking and progressive business who deliver excellence in results and build long-term relationships.
- Leading audits from planning to completion on a variety of clients
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and their staff
- Supervising and training trainee and assistant staff within the department,
- Responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of work on time and to budget
- Working closely with a Manager to meet client and professional development targets
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Up to date technical knowledge and skills in audit
- Good organisation and time management
With interest sky high for roles in this team currently, it is highly recommended you get in touch ASAP to express interest and apply! Please call Sam Mould at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6359 or email Samuel.Mould@pro-finance.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR