Audit Semi Senior - Fantastic Study Support
Up to 30,000
If you are not receiving the study support that you desire, then I have the perfect opportunity for you. I'm currently recruiting for a well renowned top 100 accountancy practice, based in Central London. As a firm, they are regarded as one of the best training firms in the UK, the calibre and expertise of their staff is exceptional.
Responsibilities for Audit Semi Seniors:
- Assisting in the full audit cycle from planning to completion
- Establish rapport and build on existing client relationships
- Build on your technical knowledge and develop as an auditor
- Brief and mentor junior members of staff when required
Audit Semi Senior Benefits:
- Full study support including 1-week paid study leave per sitting
- Regular CPD
- Discounted gym membership
- Regular pay rise after completion of your exams
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working (Core hours 9:30-4)
What did the staff say?
"We have a really good bunch of semi-seniors here, we regularly attend after-work study sessions together and everyone is always on hand to help each other out." - Current Audit Semi Senior
Interviews are happening this week, if you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 269 6340.