Audit Semi Senior
£25k - £35k + Study Support
Audit Semi Senior - required for sociable and friendly practice for a gratifying and progressive role.
My client, a close-knit and proficient practice based in London has a career opening for an ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Semi Senior. This growing firm is looking for a self-motivated, confident individual, with a passion for audit who enjoys building strong client relationships.
Overview of the Audit Semi Senior Role
- For the Audit Semi Senior role, you will have solid audit experience gained within practice, where you will have grown your skills to include the ability to assist with audit engagements, from planning through to completion, providing coaching and managing the work-flow of the junior team members
- They are looking for someone who has the ability to communicate confidently to client contacts of all levels, and who are committed to exceptional client service.
Overview of Business Culture and What it could mean for you?
- This friendly firm has a fantastic brand in the market and can offer your exceptional clients, with a focus on OMB's, and you will be joining the firm at the perfect time so you can flourish with them, driving the success of the firm forward!
- The firm is proud of their family and close-knit collaborative culture offering an exciting social calendar including office socials, a firm-wide quiz, and memorable Christmas events.
- They share the enthusiasm of their continued success together, with enviable employee morale, staff retention, and wonderful work-life balance and they are looking for someone who fits the firm's vibrant and dynamic approach to work and is willing to pay a premium salary for the right person!
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR