Up to £40,000 plus extensive benefits
- Are you ACA/ACCA qualified?
- Are you currently an Audit Senior looking to challenge themselves in a top 10 environment?
- Would you like a role offering flexible working hours where you can manage your own career?
- Do you want to take charge of your own audit career?
This is a fantastic opportunity based in Cambridge for an experienced Auditor who is either a newly qualified Audit Senior or an Audit Senior experience who is ready to test themselves at a larger organisation. This is a supportive family friendly office who can offer flexible working arrangement in a social and outgoing team. Your client base will range from FTSE and AIM listed clients to SMEs. The client base will be predominantly locally based however there is the opportunity for international travel if so desired.
Your day to day tasks will include the following:
- Planning the assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team
- Preparing the audit assignment papers and budgets
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Completing the audit programmes. Where applicable, contacting the client to arrange the timing of the assignments and attendance at stocktakes etc.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax or Income Tax computations
- Controlling the assignments and ensuring that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget. Reporting to the appropriate manager at once if circumstances arise that may mean the agreed budget will be exceeded
- Managing the team whilst out on site to ensure team produces high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team
- Presenting the Audit Manager with a complete assignment file with minimal review points
- Accounts package drafted (letters/minutes/certificates etc)
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets on CCH
- To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised
I am looking for an ambitious Audit Manager to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR