Up to £45,000 to £48,000 + amazing benefits
- Do you want to be a part of a Top 20 UK chartered accountancy practice with proven growth record?
- Would you like to work on a portfolio with exciting clients in the sports, media and entertainment industries?
What is great about the Audit Senior role?
- An award-winning practice with well-established reputation
- Carve and determine your own career through meritocratic promotions
- Join a firm with a strong client base and established long-term loyal relationships
- You will be managing your own portfolio of clients
- A competitive salary + paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Fantastic benefits including interest free season loan, 23 days annual leave, group life cover, contributory pension scheme, annual salary review and more
As an Audit Senior you will be:
- Preparing financial documents, audit reports, accounts and tax returns
- Communicating accounting and auditing matters to managers
- Leading audit engagement from beginning to end
- Managing, training and developing staff on projects and assessing their performance
- Overseeing and carrying out processing work on Xero, Sage 50 and other accounting software
To succeed within this role as an Audit Senior you need to:
- Have 2 - 4 years' experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experienced in using Xero and Sage 50 software, QuickBooks Online is a bonus
- Be confident in engaging with stakeholders from various seniority levels
- Have strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
The deadline for this position is approaching! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion 0207 269 6326 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR