Salary: up to £45,000 + Fantastic benefits
- Would you like to join a practice where career progression goes hand in hand with fantastic work-life balance?
- Do you want to have all the benefits of working in London without the hassle of travelling into London?
What is great about the Audit Senior role?
- Global presence including offices in countries such as New Zealand, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Singapore and more
- Fantastic benefits including on-site gym available for free use by all members of staff
- Flexible working hours and arrangements to ensure good work-life balance
- Extensive training programme and full support
- Structured career path tailored on an individual level
- Diverse client base ranging from SMEs to medium-size complex groups
As the Audit Senior you will be:
- Leading audit engagements for clients from planning to completion
- Managing a diverse client portfolio ranging from SMEs to medium-size complex groups
- A key point of contact for clients and managers respectively
- Providing ongoing training and development to members of the team
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team
What does the Audit Team think?
'The office facilities are second to none! The culture of the firm is fantastic and I am enjoying the diversity of my client portfolio!' - Current Employee
To succeed in this Audit Senior role you need to:
- Be recently qualified with ACA/ACCA
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have strong statutory audit and accounts preparation experience
- Be able to successfully lead and supervise a team
- Have good working knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is tired of the hectic City life but at the same time is driven and eager to progress with their career. Get in touch today and contact Nadia Atanasova so you do not miss out on this opportunity!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR