£40,000 + Benefits
- Fantastic work- life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Outgoing and social team
- Strong mid tier firm with excellent clientele
- Market leading benefits package
- Responsible for auditing of companies including planning and finalisation of jobs, in a wide range of sectors.
- Present on-site for audit.
- Supervision of the audit team on-site, which includes reviewing the work of juniors.
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600).
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's together with Tax computations.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner Levels.
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
- Promoting the interests of the firm with all employed by the firm, clients, prospective clients and other third parties.
- Generally to provide a personal, professional, speedy and efficient service to the firm's clients.
- Any other special work as required e.g. company valuations, HMRC investigations & proposal pitches.
- Working alongside current office management to assist and supervise junior team members.
If you are ACA/ACCA qualified and experienced managing your own portfolio of clients then reach out now. Enthusiasm to progress within this role would also be advantageous as due to this departments growth plan there will be future promotions guaranteed.
Please do get in contact to discuss this exclusive opportunity now!