My clients are based in North London seeking a competent Auditor to join their social and outgoing team. Working alongside a mix of AIM-listed clients and OMBs from sectors ranging from Aviation to Zoology there really is fantastic variation of work on offer to the successful candidate.
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statement
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist
- At least 3 years' audit experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 50% audit exposure
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long-term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
If you want to join a progressive team with unparalleled promotion opportunities, then call on 0207 269 6369 to discuss. Alternately email a copy of your profile to email@example.com to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR