Audit Senior - £33k - £38k - Top 20 Firm - Harrogate
Celebrate this Easter with a new job at a Top 20 firm, who understand the importance of work-life balance.
This successful, supportive and proficient practice with a beautiful Harrogate location, has a career opening for a personable and efficient ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Senior.
The firm offers a realistic work-life balance, as well an enjoyable social collaborative which is enforced by their vibrant social committee who organise memorable Christmas and summer parties!
The Audit Senior will be responsible for undertaking audit and accounts work for an impressive range of clients in a variety of sectors including charities, schools, entertainment businesses as well as sports!
Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- You will be fully or part ACA/ACCA qualified and hold a good basic knowledge gained within a practice environment, alongside excellent communication skills and a confident and passionate personality
- You will be working a split role, with elements of both audit and accountancy. Due to the variety of this position, you will need to have good audit experience within practice to enable you to understand the dynamics of this role, the company and their clients
- You will be responsible for completing whole sections of the audit pack, completing audit review forms and preparing logical schedules to ensure audits are both time and budget efficient
- You will be expected to complete accounts, analyse VAT returns, and prepare sales and purchase control accounts
- Supervision of junior staff will be a key part of your role, therefore previous experience will be beneficial
- Due to your excellent interpersonal skills, you will build long-lasting relationships with the clients and maintain the professional reputation of the firm
You will join a welcoming and close-knit team, who pride themselves on their friendly approach, acting as the first point of contact for clients, in a truly rewarding client-facing role.
If you are fed up with being overworked and feel under-appreciated, join this successful vibrant firm and experience genuine meritocracy.
If you would like to discuss your suitability for this role in further detail please contact; Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR