This outstanding practice is expanding and is looking for Audit Seniors to join their well-established team and to assist with helping the company to continue to grow.
This practice pride themselves as a one-stop shop being able to assist with all their client's financial affairs all under one roof.
Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- Planning the Assignment, including the preparation/updating of the permanent file and briefing the team.
- Control the assignment and ensure that each section of the assignment is completed within the agreed budget.
- Manage the team whilst out on site to ensure the team produces high-quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of the job appraisals are carried out for the team.
- To be aware of developments concerning client's affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with good technical competence including solid audit experience (minimum 75% of current role).
- Mid-Tier Practice essential (min 5 Partner firm)
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £50,000 as a base salary
- Pension Scheme
- Extra days off for charity work
- Quarterly social events
- Pub Fridays
If you believe you are suited for this role then please act fast as interviews are currently happening NOW!!
Contact me on 0207 269 6340 or send your CV straight to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR